Monday 4 March 2013


So here is my first music Monday post, since I've been at uni I've not only got into beauty but also different genres of music. The once hated (by me) house and dance music has now become some of my favourite music. So I thought it would be cool to share what I love each week with the internet.

First up is Tom Odell-Hold Me, a week or so late to the London Fashion Week hype, I was watching the Burberry A/W13 catwalk, and the closing song was this beaut from Tom. I must admit I was admiring Ms Delevingne throughout the video until Tom (and his choir?) started singing and instantly I fell in love. After him wining The Critics Choice award at the BRITS I think big things are in store for him this year, and I look forward to seeing his success!

Now I've had a girl crush on Jessie Ware for sometime but when I saw she had done a song with Sampha, I perhaps got a little bit too excited? 'Valentine' is perfect, and I haven't stopped listening to for about two weeks! I just wish it was longer!

Green Garden by Laura Mvula, is super catchy and just like Tom Odell, I think this year is gonna be a good one for Laura!

Finally and maybe my favourite this week, is the Snakehips remix of Bondax's song Gold. I don't know how I found this song but all I know is I'm glad I did. I imagine listening to it on a beautiful summers day, chilling out with friends and a few Corona's. If only my fifteen year old (slightly indie self) could see my music taste now!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment