Tuesday 26 March 2013


Cue the far too frequent apology for missing a post (or two).. but really last week was super busy, amidst the heavy work load, I was also consuming too much alcohol and trying to pack to come home for Easter.. hopefully things will be back to normal next week!

So today I headed to town with my mum for a little bit of shopping and I managed to pick up a few great bits! First is a dress I had my eye on for while (who knew I would ever say that?!), its from River Island and costs £20. I thought it would be quite nice for the summer paired up with some sandals or converse, and in the winter I would layer up with tights and cardigan etc..

Then we went to Accessorize and I instantly fell in love with the colour of this necklace. Thanks to some leftover Christmas voucher money I managed to get this necklace for half the price. I think this will be great when the weather starts to brighten up!

Finally is some shower-gel from Korres. I heard essiebutton talk about these a while back and as a fan of Korres I really wanted to try it, but as a student I couldn't justify spending £8, so when I saw this for just £4 I knew I had to pick up a bottle!

Just a few little bits this haul, but I'm super excited to start using them, when the sun comes out that is... Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment