Monday 1 April 2013


So.. it's Easter Bank Holiday therefore I decided to do something a bit different today. As opposed to letting all you lovely people in on the current music I'm enjoying I thought I would give you an insight into what can be found on my YouTube 'liked' pages instead...

First up is a video from the lovely Cara Delevingne, thanks to Topshop we get to see whats in this beaut's current handbag, warning to those who are fans of Ms. Delevingne-this does nothing but make the obsession worse! 

Next is a spring inspired video from the lovely gemsmaquillage, this video is filled with inspiration for how to welcome spring into your home. If you guys are anything like me-after watching this, you'll be wanting to pop to the shops right now to buy a fresh bunch of flowers and some new spring inspired candles!

Finally is this  video from meganisobel, lets face it-we aren't all make-up artists so any help in how to achieve the perfect 'wing' gets a definite applause from me. For those more adventurous than myself who's liquid eyeliner kinda gal,  this video shows you how to achieve the perfect flick with four different types of eyeliner. If I don't post something new for a while, you may find me practicing in my bathroom..

I hope you guys are having a good Easter weekend and that this change in post was something a bit refreshing for spring time.. xo  Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment